Location: Greenville, SC
Jobscope is looking for an ERP Manufacturing Software Sales Executive based in Greenville, SC. Reporting directly to the president, this position is responsible for driving new business sales of Jobscope ERP software solutions and professional services revenue by identifying, pursuing and closing new customers.
Jobscope provides ERP and manufacturing software solutions to mid-sized manufacturers in the following markets: Engineer to Order, Make to Order, Job Shops, Government Contractors, Industrial Equipment, and Aviation Repair & Overhaul; Jobscope is lean, profitable, has a strong product mix, a good customer base, and a well-qualified team of support, development, and implementation personnel. Customers range from large Government Contractors like Britain’s Atomic Weapons Establishmenthttp://www.awe.co.uk to mid-size companies like Par Systems www.par.com and local companies like MP Husky www.mphusky.com and Engineered Products www.engprod.com
Meet and exceed quarterly & annual quota
Develop and maintain sales and marketing plan and opportunity pipeline
Maintain and drive high level of weekly sales activity
Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
Build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT level
Develop strong knowledge of Jobscope’s Products & Services and the manufacturing market place.
Set proper expectations in sales cycles that result in customers who can be used as positive references for future prospects
Understand and Apply sales methodologies to:
- Create initial interest
- Identify, define and document critical business needs
- Create a vision of the potential solutions to critical business needs
- Effectively justify return on investment
- Qualify, control and close opportunities
- Experience selling in the manufacturing software market place
- Knowledge of manufacturing terminology and processes such as: ERP, Engineering, BOM, Estimating, Sales Order Processing, MRP, Work Orders, Production Planning, Scheduling, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Accounting, and Supply Chain Management.
- Contacts within manufacturing marketplace that can be leveraged to build a pipeline
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Proficiency in PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, sales force automation and web meeting tools.
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to travel 30 – 50% of the time and flexibility in work schedule
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, or business owners.
- Demonstrated ability to:
Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities
Develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans
Implement and follow successful sales processes
Be a Self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Jobscope offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary, excellent commission plan with no cap, performance based bonus plan, medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) with match and profit sharing, section 125 plan, and paid vacation/holidays.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org