Location: Greenville, SC
Compensation: Base Salary plus Bonus
Benefits Include: Health, Dental, 125k and a 401k plan w/ matching
Description: Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Maintain and modify programs.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing SQL Server and .NET 3.5.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of object oriented programming, C#, VB.NET. Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports. Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications. Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes. Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications. Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions. Ability to learn and support new systems and applications. Work with users requires interpersonal skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com