The Implementation Consultant will play a key role in the implementation of Jobscope Manufacturing ERP Software by providing the necessary business process, consulting, training, documentation, and applications consulting to ensure the customer’s success in using Jobscope applications as a tool to improve overall business performance.
- Deliver successful implementations of Jobscope applications by providing the services above.
- Develop business related knowledge to be able to understand and solve customer requirements.
- Responsible for project plans and constant communication with clients
- Ability to support clients post go live
- Understand the importance of and pursue a high degree of customer service.
Key attributes/experiences for the successful candidate:
- ERP software solutions implementation or systems experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Manufacturing.
- Good presentation skills, good organizational and documentation skills.
- Skills in Microsoft Office Products.
- Candidate must have a functional knowledge of ERP applications, and must be able to apply such knowledge to help solve the customer’s business requirements.
- To achieve success our Business Consultant demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively, define and lead team efforts, and utilize flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions.
- The candidate must be able to analyze and/or design business processes.
- The candidate must be willing to perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- The candidate must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
Jobscope offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary, excellent commission plan with no cap, performance based bonus plan, medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) with match and profit sharing, section 125 plan, and paid vacation/holidays.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com