Location: Greenville, SC
Compensation: Base Salary plus Bonus
Benefits Include: Health, Dental and a 401k plan w/matching
For over 35 years, Jobscope has been the leader in Manufacturing ERP Software with a focus on Engineer to Order, Make to Order, Job Shop, Industrial Machinery, Project Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defense, Aviation Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO), and Government Contractor markets. The JOBSCOPE® ERP software delivers fully integrated CRM, Quoting, Estimating, Engineering BOM, Production BOM, Shop Floor Control, Inventory, Purchasing, Scheduling, Financials, Order Analysis, Purchasing Analysis, Reporting and KPI Dashboard as well as built in integration to any CAD package. Thousands of order driven businesses with locations worldwide depend on JOBSCOPE. For more information, visit http://www.jobscope.com
About the Position: Immediate need for a mid to senior mobile .NET developer. This fast paced and challenging environment will require a strong knowledge of constructing mobile web applications within an N-tier architecture development. Candidates should have full-stack (or close) development experience– front-end, back-end, data design, deployment, requirements gathering, acceptance testing, documentation, research, troubleshooting.
Desired / Open To Experience: agile development experience, Visual Source Safe, SQL Profiler, T-SQL, jQuery UI, DevExpress, ComponentArt, WebSQL, IndexedDB, MediaWiki
At Jobscope, you will:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, test, document, and deploy new solutions quickly and reliably.
- Maintain and improve existing mobile and shared backend applications.
- Analyze application performance and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Assist customers and personnel of other departments as a troubleshooting resource.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
The right fit for this position should have / be:
- Several years of proven .NET web application construction.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL for implementing database driven, web-based applications.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic, organized, problem solving, life-long learner.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS or related discipline.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org