JOBSCOPE is a Job Shop Software solution designed to accommodate the unique requirements of Job Shop Manufacturing, Engineer to Order Manufacturing, and Project Oriented Manufacturers. Jobscope’s manufacturing software solution, JOBSCOPE Enterprise Edition, provides management real-time, meaningful job data concerning not only manufacturing, but the rest of their operation (job management, job accounting, engineering, estimating, materials, job scheduling, sales, employees, finance), their marketplace, their customers, their vendors, their competitors and the rest of the supply chain.
|JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Overview||JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Demo|
Job Shop Software – JOBSCOPE ERP
Jobscope’s Job Shop software features meets the unique requirements of job shops, which are not met by traditional manufacturing software solutions. Traditional manufacturing software assumes companies are making standard products, stock all the parts and materials they need, and schedule their plant based on a forecast. Job Shop ERP software must accommodate the need to frequently buy special materials for the job, and schedule based on customer jobs. Traditional manufacturing software solutions assume you are making standard products to stock inventory, with production runs optimized across multiple orders, so standard costing works well. Job shop software must accommodate the fact that the customer order determines the size of the run and the schedule, so actual costing or job costing makes more sense.
Jobscope develops, installs, and supports job shop software & ERP manufacturing software for job shop, government contractors, engineer to order, and project oriented manufactures. For over 35 years, Job Shops using JOBSCOPE job shop manufacturing software have improved on-time deliveries, the management of materials, job inventory, job cost, job reporting, estimating, engineering, production, job scheduling, material control, and finance.
Let us show you how JOBSCOPE Job Shop manufacturing software features accommodate the unique requirements of Job Shop manufacturing companies.
Job Shop Manufacturing Software Benefits
- Real time job costing separate from GL
- Estimating & Quoting with quick conversion to a sales order
- Job Shop scheduling at shop floor level and management level
- Dynamically runs MRP and suggests job material purchases
- Separation of estimating BOM, engineering BOM, and production manufacturing BOM
- Automated labor collection on the shop floor
- Job based MRP, Job Inventory, Serial Number Tracking
- Full array of Crystal Reports written with open source code
- Import Bill of Material from any CAD package
- Purchase material directly to the job
- Full engineering change notice ECN capability
- Contract, Job, Release, Work Order, Work Break Down Structure
Job Shop Software – Manufacturing Software Case Study
- Job Shop Software – MP Husky
|JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Modules||JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Success|