JOBSCOPE® manufacturing software Production Planning and Control enables Engineer to Order (ETO), Make to Order (MTO), Government Contractor, Job Shop or Maintenance Repair and Overhaul manufacturing companies to translate engineering information into activities for actually accomplishing the work.
|JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Overview||JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Demo|
Streamline Your Processes
Production Planning and Control receives the engineering information in the form of engineering releases. The engineering release contains engineering release line items, or lines, which identify the drawings, bills of material, and other data that are being released. Some of the release line items, or lines, require routings to be created. This is done in Production Planning and Control.
Jobscope Manufacturing Software Production Planning Features
- Creates shop work orders from the planning work order(s)
- Purchases the item or items on the planning work order(s)
- Designates that the planning work order(s) is covered on another engineering release
- Designates that the planning work order(s) will be superseded by a another release (such as design engineering errors)
- Substitutes an alternate item
- Combines the planning work order with an existing work order
Contact us for additional information on Production Planning & Scheduling.
|JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Modules||JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Success|