|JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Overview||JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Demo|
DCAA, CAS, and FAR Compliance
Jobscope’s Cost/Schedule Control allows the consolidation of data collected through the standard JOBSCOPE® ERP system into the formats required jointly by the Departments of the Air Force, the Army, the Navy, and the Defense Logistics Agency. Jobscope provides a framework for defining work, assigning work responsibility, establishing budgets, controlling and summarizing costs, with respect to planned versus actual accomplishments. Information is provided for all appropriate management levels and for periodic submission to the Government.
Jobscope provides the ten key elements of an effective Material Management and Accounting System (MMAS) as published by the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (OASD) and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
Jobscope Manufacturing Software DCAA – CSCSC Highlights
- OBS Organizational Breakdown
- WBS Work Break Down Structure
- EAC Estimate At Complete
- Ability to enter and maintain original and current budget figures for each cost category
- Audit trail of budget changes
- Actual versus estimated cost comparisons
- Various formulas for calculating percentage completion
- Functions for calculating and applying cost-of-sales and earned revenue
- DD250 & Cost Schedule Status CSSR Reporting
Contact us for additional information on DCAA.
|JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Modules||JOBSCOPE ERP Manufacturing Software Success|